Top of My Bucket List

Everyone has one thing they want to see or experience before they die. My number one bucket list item is staying the night on the Queen Mary Ship. The Queen Mary is a cruise ship from the 1930s to the 1960s and is now a floating haunted hotel in California. The Queen Mary is known as the most Haunted place in the US and one of the most haunted in the world. 

I am a huge fan of creepy, spooky stuff and it’s no wonder that something like this would intrigue me so much. As a child I loved watching Ghost Adventures and now, my favorite movie is Coraline. 

Staying on the Queen Mary has been a dream of mine for years and is something I will do before I die. I’ve seen my favorite YouTubers, Sam and Colby, do this and I was so jealous, and I think doing something like this for my own YouTube channel would be a lot of fun and something my viewers would enjoy a lot. 

Before staying on the Queen Mary, I will probably start out by staying at other haunted locations such as the Stanley Hotel and many others all over the country. I want to experience some things before throwing myself into the most hotel place in the United States. This way I can buy many different kinds of equipment as well as learn how to use them and find out what works the best for me and different kinds of investigations.  

What’s at the top of your bucket list?

Comments

  1. I've watched that video of Sam and Colby when they stay the night in the haunted room and I could barely get through it. I also HATE anything scary, so I wasn't surprised. I think it would be a cool experience to see an old ship like that, but I don't think I could even step foot into the room. The top of my bucket list is going to Turks and Caicos to stay in a bungalow in the middle of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something on my bucket list too! Ever since I saw Shane Dawson's video of their adventure on the Queen Mary, I have dreamed of exploring there. I have always been a huge fan of the paranormal. I remember talking about ghosts and haunted houses when I was in first grade. I think it would be an awesome video for your YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost Adventures was always my favorite show to watch! My sisters and I would stay up till three or four watching them! I love scary things, so this sounds like so much fun! You should also look into doing an overnight tour at the Mansfield Reformatory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help