Easter 2020

For Easter this year I went to Dayton for the weekend to finish up a class and take a quiz with one of my classmates, Ryan. Ryan and I met in our Ethical Leadership class where we became really good friends very fast. Through our friendship, we both began to catch feelings but we were too scared to let the other know. We actually tried setting each other up with friends while at school and when we both liked each other. He tried getting me to talk to his roommate while I tried getting him to talk to one of my teammates. Luckily, neither of these “flings” worked out and we continued being friends and working on classes together throughout the weeks on campus. 

When Ohio Northern was shut down for Covid-19, is when we started flirting with each other. Finally, I let him in on my little secret crush and to my surprise, he told me that he felt the same way.  We continued flirting with each other until he came up to my house a few weeks ago to do some homework with me. Once we actually hung out in a scene that was a little more than friends, we realized that we had pretty strong feelings for one another and talked about the possibility of moving into a relationship and decided to consider ourselves “talking” at this point. 
 
Two weekends later, this past Easter weekend, I ended up going over to his house to do some work and meet his family. I arrived Friday afternoon and we worked on some homework while I nervously met his family. Saturday, we worked some more and had a Pre-Easter Dinner with his grandparents because the next day we were going to be at his step-dads for the holiday. Sunday, we had lots of fun celebrating and in the car on the way to his dad’s house, Ryan asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend to which I obviously answered yes! 

Needless to say, between Corona and getting a boyfriend, I had a pretty cool Easter and one I will remember for a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help