Summer Wishes

This summer is still on unknown terms. We half way through April and have no clue if summer will still be a thing this year or if COVID-19 will cancel it. None the less, I have decided to plan some summer adventures and other fun things to do when it rolls around, it’s the only thing getting me through quarantine. 

This summer I will be going to cedar point for my birthday because the Thomas Rhett concert was postponed to September. I’m hoping to go on lots of road trips and small adventures like the cedar point one. I think going to a beach for the weekend or even a day trip to somewhere cool would be a lot of fun!

I also want to do a few photoshoots with friends in different thrifted outfits or even in just weird places. I want to try DIY drinks and snacks as well, like Smoothies and sweets. 

I want to try throwing a pool party to get some friends I made from school over because I already miss them and it’s not even technically summer vacation yet! 

Lastly, I am very excited for our annual neighborhood cookout. This is on July 25th and involves a lot of fun. We start at one families house and move from house to house for different drinks and snacks before making it to the final house for the main dish which is usually all the dad cooking for the grill off and sides the moms all made. While eating and judging the food, we have a live band, a cornhole tournament and professional fireworks to enjoy. The kids normally hop from pool to pool at each neighbor’s house or can be seen driving around in a golf cart parade all day around the neighborhood. Marshal Field Subdivision is a hoot, I can’t wait for this year’s block party!
What are some of your summer plans and dreams?





Comments

  1. I'm glad you're staying positive and looking for things to do over the summer. I've never been to cedar point, but that's one of my goals to accomplish before I leave Ohio. The annual cookout sounds very fun. We use to have something like that in my old neighbor were we would all grill out, have a dj, and water slides for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help