Sophomore Year Excitement

I’m already super excited for sophomore year next year! I’ve been planning the common space and bathroom with my roommate already. Luckily, we have the same style, so it’s made things pretty easy! In the sophomore dorms, we both get our very own (TINY) room and share a common space and bathroom with each other. Most of décor we will be making because both of us are into crafts and I love building things. I’ll be making a snack bar to put in the common space that will fit the mini fridge and the top counter will serve as a coffee station because we both love coffee. I’m also going to make a coffee mug holder to put on the wall above the snack bar.  We haven’t been able to think of much for the bathroom because the floor tiles are so ugly. We have to think of something to do to the bathroom to help them look a little more normal.  
 
I’m way too excited about decorating my dorm room but even more excited to see all my friends again. Normally we just a measly three-month summer break, but this time it’ll be five months before I see my friends and teammates again which really sucks. The friends that I’ve made in just my first year are ones that I can’t see myself without for the next three years. The bonds I’ve created in just these few short months are unbreakable. I hate having to go five months without seeing them. 

What are you most excited for next year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help