It's Getting Warm

 In Michigan, I feel as though we are the last to get the warm weather. My friends from Ohio that I’ve made at school have been posting the 70-degree weather they are enjoying while I am

inside in the warm because its 40 degrees outside. Well, lucky for me and my fellow Michiganders, it’s beginning to warm up here. All last week into the begging of this week, I’ve been spending my quarantine days at my neighbors (Madison) hot tub hanging out. She’s a senior in high school this year so she’s enjoys the company during this hard time. 

As we’ve been hanging out in the, what we think, is hot weather (AKA 50 degrees) we have been trying different tropical drinks and snacks to really make us feel like were in the midst of summertime in *southern* Michigan. 
 
I’m going to share our two favorite things we’ve tried so far. 

Coconut smoothie – coconut milk, coconut, frozen: banana and pineapple, honey, and cinnamon
Sunshine smoothie- vanilla almond milk, frozen: banana, mango, orange, and pineapple

We’ve also made it our sole duty to find the best iced coffee in Monroe, Michigan. In the lead we have Dunkin’ Donuts, but I won’t lie, I also really enjoyed our local café’, The Mitten’s, iced coffee as well. 

Madison and I will continue to try snacks and drinks and I’ll keep you updated on how things are. I was even going to make a YouTube video, possibly, and taste test/show you guys how to make some of our favorites! 

Comments

  1. I am loving the warm weather and I'm glad you're enjoying your time at home with the weather. I love smoothies so I'm going to check those out. The sun makes everything better and it is really helping with this whole quarantine life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help