The Last Hoorah


Since ONU closed for the corona virus, my friends and I decided to go out all day Friday and hangout. There was a darty (day party) off campus and we thought it’d be fun to go play some cornhole, throw around a football and eat some good food. The party was St. Paddy’s themed because of the date being too close to St. Patrick’s Day, we got together to make/crop shirts and get ready for the party. It was a lot of fun and I’m glad I did it. Today we received news that ONU will be shutting down for the rest of the year, luckily, I got a good last memory in, my friends and I all hanging put from 2pm to 2am and making the best last memory I could ask for my freshman year. 


Comments

  1. I'm glad you had a great freshman year experience. Surprisingly, I have never celebrated St. Patty's day, but it seems like you all had tons of fun. P.S, the crop tops are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help