That's My Roommate!

My roommate, Brynn Serbin is a freshman on the on the ONU basketball team, she is number three and has the most playing time out of any freshman on the team. I went to all of her home games and after a few I made a poster that said my famous quote “THAT’S MY ROOMMATE”. Every time she scored, I would stand up and scream it, I wasn’t sure if everyone heard me and being the proud roommate, I am, I had to make a poster to hold up so that the whole gym would know. She got freshman of the year for basketball and you know I had to brag about that too on twitter.  Brynn is an amazing athlete and roommate, but she’s an even better friend. Through the laughs and tears, she’s always been there for me. Taking me for a milkshake when I was upset or even staying up having late night talks about the stupidest things, Brynn is someone I can share anything with and know it’s safe with her. I really hit the roommate jackpot with her and wouldn’t ask for anyone else to share my freshman year dorm memories with. 

So, remember, when you see ONU #3 shooting, That’s my roommate!

Comments

  1. Awee thats so sweet! I'm glad you have such a good relationship with your roommate. I actually have a class with her. I hope you two continue to have a strong relationship throughout your college experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S MY FRESHMAN!! This is a really cute blog and I'm obsessed with Brynn. She is one heck of a baller but even greater person! I could 100% hear you during games and I know how proud you are. Can't wait for you too keep supporting us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Also congratulations to your roommate, that is such a big accomplishment! A lot of freshman end up not getting along with their roommate, so I am so happy that you guys both get along so well! I hope you two continue to be friends through out college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! You are a really good roommate!<33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help