My Good Luck Charms

I own a few things that I call my Goodluck charms or just my favorite in general.  This is definitely more of a silly blog and something for you guys to see that I am just the average person. Given that I post about certain private topics, like insecurities, I want you to know I’m someone relatable and someone you can trust. 

1.     Bucket Hat. My Bucket hat is the golf Goodluck charm, wore it all of my spring break trip with the golf team and played the best I had all year. 


2.     Cat Socks. I got socks with pictures of my cats faces on them as a going away gift. I wear them every time I have an exam and even if I don’t do too hot, its still fun to know I have their socks on. 



3.     “That’s what She Said” poster. This poster of my favorite TV character, Michael Scott, was hanging in my dorm room but it has now been moved to the back of my door in my bedroom at home. It’s something that makes me laugh everyday as I’m leaving my room in the morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help