Welcome to the blog! Since this is my first post, I've decided to share about myself to help make a closer connection with my audience, YOU! I'm hoping this will help you to understand me more as well as feel more comfortable reading my material and commenting/ possibly asking questions in the future. I am Madylin and I attend Ohio Northern University where I major in Public Relations and minor in Social Media while also playing on the golf team. I am from Monroe Michigan where I just graduated from Jefferson High School in 2019. I miss home, my friends and family and my pets a bunch, but I've become well acquainted with my new hometown in Ada Ohio. Its not much different then back home, corn as far as the eye can see, but I'm stuck behind less tractors in Ada! I have many hobbies which include: golfing, making videos on YouTube and TikTok, hanging out with friends, and watching Grey's Anatomy anytime I get the ch...
You're a queen and you slay. This looked like so much fun and your Instagram was popping. I can't believe it was $15 worth of milk but it look worth it. A girls night is always the best night. Nothing better than that!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful! They turned out so great and I am surprised at how inexpensive it was! I can only imagine how much fun this was! Did you only use your phone or an actual camera?
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so beautiful! It had to be so fun to put together too. I've always been nervous to actually try a milk bath because it seems like it would feel gross, but these pictures show that it's worth it!
ReplyDelete