How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

We all know what pandemic the world is in right now and were soon to be stuck to our homes. Away from school, friends and sports, I’m sure you’re asking, “what do I do now?”. Since I’ve been home the past few days and spent the first online schooling day in my room, I realized how much goes on at school and how little happens in my hometown of Monroe, Michigan. Knowing that I’ll need to occupy myself until the end of the school year as at home, now, online student, I’ve come up with some things I can do make time pass until this whole craziness is over. 




1.     Personally, I already have a YouTube channel, so I’ll be able to post a lot more, more often and better content. For you, however, if you dint have one already, you can start a YouTube channel or begin a quest to become TikTok famous




2.     When I was at school, I was always using the excuse “you’re too busy to workout”. Well now I have nothing but time on my hands and I can no longer use this excuse. Gyms may be closed but that doesn’t stop you from running outside or even doing crunches on your bedroom floor!


3.     

      Catching up with old high school friends! Those of you away at college who have missed someone back home or maybe want to re spark a friendship, now is a perfect time to grab a weekday coffee and do some homework at your local Starbucks!






4.     Plan a fun trip for the summer! Now that I’m 18 and will be 19 by the time summer rolls around, my parents let me do things on my own. My friends and I are going to a concert this summer for my birthday and wanted to make a whole trip out of it. Since I’ll be on my laptop most of the day, what another few hours researching fun places to eat, stay and explore?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

Final Week Stress Help