Women in Golf / Podcast link



Golf is a very important part of my life. It has molded me to act in a logical manner when things are going wrong and gave me good control skills. Many girls today don't play golf because its not "cool". Golf might not be the sport guys drool over, but its a sport you can play with your husband when you're 70 and want something fun to do. In high school, golf really wasn't cool. I did it for all four years and watched my team of 13 shrink to a team of 7 when I graduated.





Many people thought it was lame but it can be turned around. The Homecoming Queen was on the team as well as myself, who made prom court. Don't let stereotypes get in the way.







Please listen to this podcast of my coach and I talking about women in golf.

Comments

  1. Every sport is cool, the important thing is to find what makes you happy and have fun and work hard no matter what✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. ���� very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw to comment on these from tiktok.. then I read all ur blogs!! They are so good!! Also thanks for the note tips
    It literally saved me haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I golfed in high school, as well, and at ONU until last year. Golf for me was a way that I could escape and enjoy myself! I understand how you felt in high school because it was the same way at my school. Everyone always looked down at golfers. Golf is one of the toughest sports mentally. The way you think, can and will determine how you play that day! I loved your podcast and listening to Bucci talk about women golfers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help