Thomas Rhett Concert


As you may have saw from my “Three Fun Facts” Blog, I love Thomas Rhett. I went to his VHS Tour 2019 in June as my graduation gift from my mom and dad. It was the best experience of my life. We were in the 12th row, center stage and he walked up my isle during the performance. I was about five stadium seats away from the love of my life and it was amazing! 

This summer on my 19th birthday, June sixth, I’ll be taking two of my friends along with me for the Center Point Road Tour. This time we only have lawn tickets, but it’ll still be blast! Anything that has to do with Thomas Rhett will always be fun to me! 






When I bought my tickets for the concert this summer, I posted about it on my Instagram story and Thomas Rhett reposted it on his own Instagram page and commented on it! I was in class when I got the DM that said he mentioned me in his story, and I had to leave early because I was crying too loud and disrupted the class. 








If you guys want to check out my VHS Tour Vlog on my YouTube channel, click here! Make sure to subscribe also because I’ll be vlogging the Center Point Road Tour as well! 



Let me know your favorite artist in the comments below! 

Comments

  1. This is incredible! Thomas Rhett is my favorite singer and I love everything about him. I want to go to his Center Point Road Tour so bad this summer. I'm excited to see your vlog from the VHS tour! Great blog! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help