Insecurities ARE Real


Insecurities can take over your life. Every time you look in the mirror you don’t like what you 
see, so you cover up the things about you that make you unique and stand out. Everyone. Has insecurities, it’s a completely normal thing. Some people just feel worse about them than others. I have learned to show off what makes me uncomfortable about myself and in the long-run, it’s made me much more confident. It all begins and ends in your mind. 



If you can find something about yourself that makes you cringe, that’s where it starts. Don’t give your brain the power to destroy and tear down its own body. You owe yourself the love that you give so freely to other people. So, girl, take a bath, shave those legs, eat some cream and tell yourself how beautiful you are. 
                                                                                                                                                           

To heal a wound, you have to stop touching it. 

Comments

  1. I love this. As someone who struggles with mental health and her mental health journey every day, it's very inspiring to hear these words. Sometimes I forget about my worth and it's good to be reminded to think positively about myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help