Good Studying Habits


Studying can be a struggle but I’m hoping some of these ideas can help you focus better and retain more information faster. 
The first thing you’re going to want to do is take a learning styles test. Click here to take it. 
Based off of your results you can change your studying habits to work well with how you learn. For example, I am a visual learner. I make my notes very colorful and draw diagrams and tables, I also learn more efficient if I re-write what I’m studying. 
You can also take a few different approaches. If you’re in class and learn a concept for the first time that you think you understand but wish you could hear it again or even re-worded, go on YouTube and watch a crash course over it. They have a lot of videos covering almost anything you learn in class. 
You can also make a Kahoot or Quizlet to study off of. I don’t use this method personally, but I have a few friends that do it and swear by it. If you’re looking for a new way to study, then I suggest trying it. I hope these ideas can help you in the future! 
Study sucks less than failing. 

Comments

  1. You, by far, have the BEST notes! I've watched all of your YouTube videos on note taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this blog post! I took the quiz and found that I am a visual learner. I have known for awhile that if someone tells me something I will not remember as well as if I see the information. I learn the best through when I can see the information and someone also tries explaining it at the same time! I also really love your note taking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help