Get to Know Me!

     Welcome to the blog! Since this is my first post, I've decided to share about myself to help make a closer connection with my audience, YOU! I'm hoping this will help you to understand me more as well as feel more comfortable reading my material and commenting/ possibly asking questions in the future. 


    
 I am Madylin and I attend Ohio Northern University where I major in Public Relations and minor in Social Media while also playing on the golf team. I am from Monroe Michigan where I just graduated from Jefferson High School in 2019. I miss home, my friends and family and my pets a bunch, but I've become well acquainted with my new hometown in Ada Ohio. Its not much different then back home, corn as far as the eye can see, but I'm stuck behind less tractors in Ada!



I have many hobbies which include: golfing, making videos on YouTube and TikTok, hanging out with friends, and watching Grey's Anatomy anytime I get the chance. TikTok and YouTube have recently become a huge part of my life, people specifically like to watch my notes and tutorials on handwriting and bullet journals. I make plenty of other videos such as vlogs and fun videos with my friends and family but people don't seem to like those as much as my notes. 


I hope this helped you get to know me and feel more comfortable with my content!

Comments

  1. Hello Madylin, I think it's so cool that you play golf. I tried once in my backyard and lets just say the golf ball went through my neighbor's window lol. I also like TikTok, I don't have an account but I like the watch the videos posted on Instagram. They are quite hilarious. I especially like the renegade dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see all your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the Girl Talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start Little Bit!! Can’t wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your notes videos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help