How to Rock a School Dance SINGLE!

     Trust me girl, going to a school dance alone will be the best time of your life. Dates can be annoying and clingy, keeping you from your friends all night. LAME! I went to most of school dances alone and I can promise you I had more fun with friends than I ever did with a boy glued to my side all night. 
            


  

     Maybe you just went through a break up and “jimmy” asked a new girl or maybe “jimmy” is a crush of yours that you’re too scared to talk to, or you just aren’t crushing and your living the single life like a champ. No matter what your circumstance, this is a surefire way to rock your school dance solo. 
         




   
     Don’t worry about the trends, wear what YOU feel comfortable in. If you don’t want a tight short dress that you’ll be pulling down all night, then don’t wear it! I can promise the more comfortable you are, the more confident you will feel!  
            

     Make plans with friends! Just because you don’t have a date doesn’t mean you can’t have a group. My friends and I always went together whether someone had a date or not and its always a blast! Pick out a cute place for pics and a good restaurant and you now have a perfect friend group date for the night!
      



     Lastly, when you’re out on that dance floor do not be afraid to bust a move, girl! It’s a night to remember, school dances are something you’ll never forget. So, if you’re someone chilling single, then make memories, but if you are having guy issues, make him notice you!  Make him regret leaving you! Make him remember you! 
            



Keep your head up and keep your heart strong. 

Comments

  1. I love this! I loved high school and I have made some of the best memories with my friends at these dances. I think this blog is great and I love the concept of "girl talk". I love to dance and just be me so this blog takes me back to my high school days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad you are letting us girls know it is ok to do things solo. Our generation believes you have to have a boyfriend. Its all over the place with the couple goals and cute little relationship baskets. I went to dances with my boyfriend but i'm pretty sure I would've had a just as awesome time with my friends. Great post, and I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this article. These dances should be about fun and friends!! Keep the great topics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was definitely something I needed to hear growing up. I think it's so important to be yourself and just have fun no matter who you may be with. This is something I plan on talking with my younger cousins about when they are going through dances!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesssss!! Thank you girly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help