Crushing 101



       Oh, the amazing world of goo-goo eyes, slight smiles in passing and “I heard he likes you too”. Crushing on someone can be a lot of fun, but let’s make sure you’re doing this right. You never want to be too straight forward and scare him away, but we also know boys suck at hints. You have to be subtle but thorough while flirting with boys.
While wooing the boy of your dreams you must act cool, calm and collected. Let him know you like him without actually saying it, let him make the first move. Give a look, an inviting side eye or maybe even a slight giggle in his direction. When the whole room is laughing, look towards him and make eye contact. 

This might be a silly trick and it honestly might not work the best way but when I was in middle school and I had a crush on a boy and wanted to know if he was looking at me, I would yawn. Yawns are contagious so if he was looking at me, he would yawn too. This is a last minute and desperate last resort that you can take if you’re not sure if he likes you make. I don’t really suggest it, but it could be a start. 


If it’s been a while and he hasn’t made a move, but you know for a fact that he likes you, you might have to make the initial move. This will be s blog in the near future.  



“Even in a crowded room, I’d only look at you.”




Comments

  1. Love the yawn idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yawing seems like such a good trick if your desperate like me hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also do a post about rejection maybe in the future? ✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help