Clueless




       The reason this blog began is because it's required for my social media class. In the class we have to post three blogs a week and read a book for in class discussions. One of the chapters in my book, The Art of Social Media,  is called “How to Avoid Looking Clueless”, this chapter reminded me of the movie clueless which is possibly the best movie ever put out. It has a very “Means Girls” vibe which is probably why I like it so much. Clueless is a high school-based chick-flic and I very much recommend adding it to your girl’s night movie marathon! You may notice some of the lines were popular TikTok sounds or that Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” music video was based off of the movie.
         
       The main character, Cher, is a popular and rich girl at her Beverly hills high school. She sees herself as a match maker and does many things with her friends like hooking up two of her teachers and giving the new, un popular girl a total makeover. It’s a great movie and should definitely be behind Mean Girls in your next movie marathon que. 

“Ugh. As if”

Comments

  1. I love Clueless as well. I feel like it's a different take on what you would typically see as the "mean girl." Hollywood normally represents the Queen B as super terrible, a.k.a Regina George, but Cher really has good intentions behind her actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Clueless before but I heard it is a great movie! It is one of my roommates favorites and we are always trying to watch it! I need to put this on my to do list because I feel very behind on my girls night movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clueless used to be one of my favorite movies growing up! I used to watch it all the time and bug my family with different quotes from the movie! I said, "as if", so many times to my family, that I am sure it is still embedded in their minds today. This is a great movie, but is often forgot about. I would also recommend this movie to anyone else looking for a girls night movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen it but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. will definitely watch it i looove mean girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Studying Habits

How to Keep Yourself Busy While at Home from School

Final Week Stress Help